Pastors' Discipleship Manual
This book is a must read for every person who is leading the flock; for apostles, reverends, prophets, pastors, elders, evangelists, deacons and deaconesses. Discipleship is the diligent scriptural teachings and practices that promote the lifestyle of Jesus Christ and reproducing the life-long Christ-life in others. Christian discipleship is the process by which disciples grow in the Lord Jesus Christ and are equipped by the Holy Spirit to disciple others to be Christ-like. This book will teach you more about the characteristics of discipleship such as:
- Personal relationship with Jesus in devotion, relationship with other believers in care and accountability, and relationship with the sheep in evangelism.
- Transformation of character and acquisition of true Christian mentoring power to disciple others.
- Discipleship is a non-negotiable Great Commission of Jesus Christ in building a veritable Christ church on earth. A Christian disciple is a person who accepts and assists in the spreading of the good news of Jesus Christ. According to the Scriptures, being a Christian disciple involves personal growth characterised by the following:
- Believers’ trust in putting Jesus first in all things (Mark 8:34-38).
- Following Jesus' teachings with absolute faith (John 8:31-32; 1 Samuel 28:18) and be complete in Him and be obedient till the end even to the point of death (Philippians 3:6-8).
- Fruitfulness (John 15:5-8): As Jesus produced fruits, we as disciples should also produce fruits through the power of the Holy Spirit working in us.
- Love for other disciples (John 13:34-35; 1 John 3:10; 1 Corinthians 13:1-13). Our attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:3-5).
- Evangelism - Making disciples of others (Matthew 28:18-20). Using this book, you will also have the ultimate gain of evaluating your life as a true Christ disciple.
Indeed, there is tremendous spiritual benefits in using this book.
About the Author
Pastor Sylvia Kuforiji is a minister of God as ordained to make a positive impact on people’s lives through the word of God and Holy Spirit inspiration. Pastor Sylvia Kuforiji is a dynamic minister of God with the spiritual gifts of imparting other people’s lives for good. She is a counselor who has put smiles into the lives of many people far and near. Pastor Sylvia has a calling to change destinies of people and offers principles you can apply to your life to achieve success and fulfill your goal like herself. She is a woman of faith that is irrevocably committed to fulfilling the call of God in her life. Her entire life and ministry has been centered completely on the Word of God and building of human destinies. She is currently a Pastor with The Lamp of Jerusalem Deliverance Ministries and she has written, published and distributed many tracts, books, sermons and bulletins bordering on destiny, and saving of the lost souls in this end-time missionary movement. Pastors Sylvia Kuforiji is married with children.